Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 27: Day off in Denver

Since we have had nothing planned today, I slept until 11:00. After waking up I went with Andrew and Matt to go get some new sandals since my current sandals are hurting my feet. It was thrilling…

When we got back to the hotel Cameron’s Dad invited me to lunch at ESPN Zone. There were about 10 team members that went and it was great. Cameron’s mom really enjoyed meeting us and talking to us about the trip and where we were from.

The rest of the day really consisted of me sitting around. For dinner, a former Push America summer events member, and one of my teammates from Gear up Florida last year treated us to Chipotle. It was the second time in two days we had Chipotle, and it was great.

Before bed, I went down to the pool and used the hot tub and sauna. It was relaxing. The Simpson’s movie was on when I got back to my room, so I watched that until I fell asleep.

No comments: